Established in 1785, the oldest operable merchant mill in the Shenandoah Valley. It escaped destruction during the Civil War, and remained active through World War II. Now owned by the Clarke County Historical Association, it is included in the Virginia Landmarks Register and the National Register of Historic Places
15 Tannery Lane
Millwood VA 22646
Visit us on Facebook.
Natural landmark provides a distintive skyline for nearby Lexington, Virginia. The mountain is over 3,600 feet high and offers hiking trails. Photo: Burton R. Floyd